Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday, & Bookish post #100!

This marks my 100th post on this blog! I posted my first review just over a year ago (12/11/08). So today for teaser Tuesday, I'm bending the rules, and pulling my teaser from page 100 of my current read.

It's Teaser Tuesday

a bookish blog meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Here's how it works: Grab your current read and let it fall open to a random page. Post two (or more) sentences from that page, along with the title and author. Don’t give anything vital away!

"Every evening Johnny Rebs stand in the parapets of Fort Beauregard and serenade the Union troops with war songs. They sing in fine voices and close harmonies. "You Can Never Win Us Back" is a favorite, as is "The Bonnie Blue Flat." Their way of showing us their opinions, I reckon." -My Last Skirt by Lynda Durrant, page 100
Related Posts with Thumbnails