Thursday, January 14, 2010

Book Links: Recapping the Holidays with Publisher's Weekly

In the broader economy, word came out that December's retail sales fell way more than expected, but Publisher's Weekly is saying sales were up by as much as 10% over last year for stores selling children's and YA titles. Article also includes some of the best selling titles for holiday giving, including some of my favorites such as The Hunger Games and Catching Fire, Leviathan and Fire.

Also I need to thank Miss Attitude at Reading in Color for giving Bookish Blather an award! I'll post more on the award tomorrow - I have to do some work to pass it on myself, which I can't exactly do in the middle of the work day - but I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for the award and say hello to anyone who may have followed the link over here.
Related Posts with Thumbnails