Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Teaser Tuesday!


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1.Grab your current read
2.Open to a random page
3.Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"I counted to six, saying "Don't do it" each time, and then grabbed the envelope and tore it open. It was one page. Writte on it, in red marker, were three words. That was my progress report. Three words.
Beware The Nurse" Fade to Blue by Sean Beaudoin, page 68

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Which was? I need to know more. Great teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-corrigans-pool.html

Kaye said...

Now that gets me really wondering. Great teaser!

My teaser is from the Chocolate Snowman Murders and can be found here

Kimbra Kasch said...

"I saw it," said Roland, before David could open his mouth.

"It looked like a woman," said David.

"It's a trap," said David, "It must be."

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails