Saturday, April 3, 2010

Book Links: 24 hour read-a-thon!

Next Saturday is the 24 hour read-a-thon, a challenge to read as much as possible for 24 hours!

I am not the greatest at pulling all nighters (in college I learned eventually that instead of staying up all night to finish papers, I should go to sleep early and wake up at 4 or 5, and when I got the last Harry Potter book the only reason I stayed awake to finish it was because my friends and I camped out at Starbucks all night!). Since there is no 24 hour Starbucks in my neighborhood (sacrilege!) I probably won't be going that full 24 hours, but I'm going to be reading as much as possible! I have a huge stack of library books, and reading just one book every day or two isn't putting much of a dent in it.

I'll be blogging here periodically throughout the day, like I did during the Bloggiesta. I'll probably just have one post that I'll update as needed, so you won't be flooded with new posts. Check in to cheer me on, or let me know if you're participating, too, and I'll cheer back!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Have fun no matter how long you can stay awake! I'll be looking forward to your updates!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails