Friday, June 18, 2010

New Feature: Sci-Fi Fridays

So I came up with a new feature/meme-ish post for the blog that I hope to do weekly. Sci-Fi Fridays. On Fridays I'll be posting my reviews of SF books or discussion posts on science fiction and young adult literature.

Why Sci-Fi Fridays? Well...why not?! Science fiction has long been my favorite genre for everything from books to movies to TV (lifelong Trekker here!). So now for a bit of fun, I'm highlighting that love on the blog!

I did some Googling and didn't see anyone else with a feature like this...which doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you're already hosting a Sci-Fi Friday, let me know and I'll just jump into your end of the pool. Otherwise, feel free to join in the Sci-Fi love! Leave a link in the comments with anything science fiction-related you've written this week and start thinking ahead for next Friday! Who knows, maybe I'll even have a shiny button by then.

3 comments:

Deva Fagan said...

This is excellent! I love scifi too and would love to hear more about the genre. I think there are probably lots of great books out there I miss because they just don't get talked about online as much, for whatever reason. So thanks! I look forward to the feature, especially links to reviews of scifi titles.

If you don't already know about them there's the Spectacle (http://thespectacleblog.wordpress.com) and the League of Extraordinary Writers (http://leaguewriters.blogspot.com/) who cover YA/MG scifi topics, among other things, and might have posts that would be relevant for your roundups.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for those links, Deva. Looks like I've got some reading to do this weekend!

Alexia561 said...

Great idea! I love sci fi, so look forward to your future posts!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails